HMT offers drone inspection and imaging services, utilizing industry-leading equipment and experienced FAA-certified pilots with experience at the top levels in their field. Any data collected is then analyzed and processed by our licensed engineers and certified inspectors to ensure the highest possible reporting standards.
- Internal out-of-service tank inspection utilizing our caged drone system, which eliminates the need for confined space entry or scaffolding for roof and rafter inspections
- External visual inspections of vessels, piping, or towers at heights, which eliminate the need for scaffolding or rope-access services
- Facility mapping, P&ID creation, and 3D modeling of structures utilizing our LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) sensor payload
- FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared) thermographic camera payload for evaluating refinery flares, assessing steam systems, identifying weak points or deformations in structures, etc.
- Photogrammetry for topographical mapping of areas or facilities