Working capacity is key to tank performance. Optimizing it means getting the best economic results and minimizing the environmental risks that go hand-in-hand with product loss.
Working capacity optimization is the focus of HMT’s strategic solutions. Our low-profile floating roof and seal systems can achieve significant capacity gains without compromising on durability. We can also assist you in the early stages of tank design and equipment selection – the most critical stages in the design process when it comes to working capacity and heel and emissions reduction.
HMT working capacity optimization solutions include:
- Existing and new asset evaluation and recommendations
- Low-profile floating roof options
- Suspended floating roof options
- Low-profile secondary seal options
- Internal floating roof travel constraint evaluations and suggested modifications